EduReach Art Programmes
Let’s start with the basics; sketching and pencil techniques and move to drawing.
There are 8 lessons in each module and each level has their own targeted objective. The class is taught by NIE Graduate teacher; passionate about art and love kids.
This course explores the basic “Elements of Art & Principles of Design”
Move the students from their current level of understanding to a new and deeper level of understanding.
- Exploring different materials, subject matters, wondering and questioning about nature and things around them
- Experimenting, playing with the possibilities and exploring alternatives
- Making connection of previous learning and current learning
- Solving problems in a variety of ways
An artist will be introduced and students will emulate artist work. The theory behind the work will be introduced after students have some hands on experience.
Students will be able to state artist work clearly, understand the theories used.
- Develop student’s to be innovative thinkers by creatively using different art materials including recycle materials.
- Engage students in creative processes through which they explore and experiment in a continual cycle of actions and reflections.
- Develop students be focussed, attentive and critical thinkers.
- Introduction to artist of different art movement will allow students to use use these artist as their creative art references
Different theories being discussed and explored in each lesson.
Student will be able to identify and apply different theories
More details available soon
SOTA portfolio preparation course
This course requires long term commitment. It requires students to have some prior knowledge and passion in visual art.
Learning goal: Students will experiment with a variety of materials to express their ideas, concepts, and create their own artworks.
- Students will be able to identify elements of art and principles of design.
- Demonstrate the understanding of different type of materials and the control of mix medium.
- Demonstrate skills, techniques, and communicate ideas with peers and teachers.
- Be able to create artworks influenced and inspired by artist and cultural contexts.
- Be able to generate ideas and communicate using art terms, vocabulary through sharing ideas and exploration.
Students will be groomed for the SOTA interview process as part of the preparatory course.
EduReach Services Management reserves the rights to change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.